Believe in what you do
An inclusive drama group for children using role play, props, stories, poems, songs and art where children can build confidence, develop social skills, improve co-ordination, use imagination , create drama and play in a safe and caring environment. The group is run by myself a professional drama specialist and qualified Teacher with 20 years experience in performing and teaching.
(Kelly-Anne BA Hons – Performing Arts-Drama).
When and Where?
Saturdays: 10am to 11am: The Acting Crew: 5 to 16 years.
The children work together on group projects or annual productions, however we split the group (stage Explorers and Stage Seniors) between the two teachers for individual group work.
The Junction, Broadstone, Station Approach, BH18 8AX
How much? £6.00 a week if paid termly in advance or £7.00 pay-as-you-go.
Tell me more…
Fees are paid termly in advance unless Saturday pay as you go option. Late payment of fees will incur a 10% additional charge. Once a term has been paid for unfortunately no refunds can be given if you decide to leave.
Uniform: Black leggings or black track bottoms and a colourful plain block coloured T-shirt or top. No logos. Trainers/Plimsols/Jazz shoes.
The Acting Crew is fully inclusive and suitable for children with SEN, (severe SEN needs will need an additional adult for support and children must be fully toilet trained ).
Kelly-Anne is DBS checked and registered and also holds Public Liability Insurance.
Kelly-Anne has QTS having worked as a Teacher for over 20 years.
Kelly-Anne is a Counsellor registered with the BACP and has worked extensively with SEN, behavioural and emotional difficulties and mental health issues. Drama is one way to help children through their difficulties and is a great way to express their emotions.
Contact us via the contact form, facebook page or email to book your place.
What else does The Acting Crew offer?
- Workshops ( Curriculum Linked) and after-school drama club available for schools.
- PPA Cover for schools and after-school club.
- Home Education Drama sessions.
- Sessions for the RM community.
- Birthday Party Packages/ Christmas parties.
- Play/Drama Therapy based work.
- Corporate confidence workshops and team building.
- Audition Preparation.
- One to one acting sessions.
- Opportunity to take part in Carnivals, events and charity work.
- End of Term Showcase with Raffle and Party for the children.
- Opportunities for Drama students- 16 years + to volunteer at The Acting Crew
If you would like anymore information please contact us on our contact page, call us on 07902274731 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!